SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
All of my items are gonne! Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
All of my items are gonne! Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
All of my items are gonne! Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
All of my items are gonne! Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
All of my items are gonne! Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
All of my items are gonne! I_vote_lcapAll of my items are gonne! I_voting_barAll of my items are gonne! I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
All of my items are gonne! I_vote_lcapAll of my items are gonne! I_voting_barAll of my items are gonne! I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

All of my items are gonne!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkyBoy
Noob
Noob
DarkyBoy

All of my items are gonne! Empty
PostSubject: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:46 am

i clicked on the game and my charcters and my items have been deleted, i want my items back!!!
Even if i allowed to keep 3 items: i want my cape and my sauna and my racoom mask.
and i can't log in on the game, i click on my charcter and it's D/C me from the game. please help me.

Oh and by the way the new repack amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it! but no rare items?
That's weird.

Last edited by DarkyBoy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iTom
iTom

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 am

Dude, relax...this has all been explained several times. It was clear that there would be a character wipe. Everybody's characters have been deleted and if you posted screenshots of 3 items you want to keep and from your rebirths you will get it back. If you didn't post any screenshots then it's your own fault. It was very clear that there would be a wipe for the new repack.
So just calm down, they're doing the best they can.
Back to top Go down
DarkyBoy
Noob
Noob
DarkyBoy

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 am

Ok i know about it and i know my items and my stats will back to my charter, i writed the because i'm sad about my charcter -.-
Back to top Go down
iTom
iTom

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 am

Just name you character the same as before and give it the same NX items, it will look the same and you won't even notice the difference that way.
Back to top Go down
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 am

It's okay, I wrote everyone's items and stats and names down on a peice of paper which took forever.. So once I talk to kevin I will be scrolling and giving everyone's items back. The reason I wrote them down is so that I dun have to alt tab every single time and it just helps me to keep track and organized. soo just chillax. Smile
Back to top Go down
iTom
iTom

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 am

See, told you everything was gonna be alright. Mandy has it all under control. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 am

Yup

Question answered - *Topic Closed.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of my items are gonne!   All of my items are gonne! Empty

Back to top Go down

All of my items are gonne!
Page 1 of 1