SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) I_vote_lcapEvent Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) I_voting_barEvent Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) I_vote_lcapEvent Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) I_voting_barEvent Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Hello guys it's iCanned (ON A MONDAY?!?!?!?!) If you noticed i made 2 topics for events i looked back and pick out some of great events here's one i thought up and tried out with 2 people.

1. Survival event

All The Players playing are required to get into a party until full and make a new one. after that is done the rules will be explained (like right here). Because it's Survival i really mean Survival. (To get to the point) There is 7 Waves up to 10 total (If all players are alive BONUS WAVE Very Happy) The GM will go in hide and put up a clock any amount of seconds (15-25) Until the monster is spawned and the people has to kill it. If One person dies they stay dead until wave is complete. There that person will lose one point (All Players start out with 3 points as in the type of prize you get (any prize you want to give out for 1-3 points doesn't matter(But try to keep up with the points on each player maybe writing it down) Each wave gets stronger and stronger.

That's pretty much it. So Comment Below On this Survival Event (It would be SOOO much better if you comment like -Survival Event- and space under it on you comment)

I Would and will post more ideas that would come to me and this WILL be a active forum. Thanks for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sodams.tk
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:00 am

Lol.. We already have a survival wave event and, don't we already have one of these topics..
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am

That i made? yes read what i said at the top. and mines is much much differnt then everyone elses
Back to top Go down
http://sodams.tk
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 am

Alan made a "Survival event" much like this one Surprised Except he didn't have a point system and I think that by adding a points system, it makes it hard to judge fairly. You mentioned "(But try to keep up with the points on each player maybe writing it down)" but even by doing that, there's bound to be complications like too many players, making it impossible to keep track, or simply missing one or two points because the player was behind another player or in a corner. Just my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 pm

i liked the one where u have to climb up to the gm but since i not really popular on this and dont really know alot i wonder...

ok ok i got on you should make one where they have to make it to the top and at the same time dodge and fight monsters may be hard but dont make it to hard

-survival event- i really like the idea but when you say waves and attack will there be places to stand on like you know places like to use stuff like holy and arial strike without being hit so when you attack its not punching so i guess thats all and i liked it
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 am

kidonite wrote:
i liked the one where u have to climb up to the gm but since i not really popular on this and dont really know alot i wonder...

ok ok i got on you should make one where they have to make it to the top and at the same time dodge and fight monsters may be hard but dont make it to hard

Uhmm, that sounds a lot like a jump quest, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 pm

I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THE COCONUT EVENT IS COOL.
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 am

MEEE TOO.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 pm

CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT PLAYERS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)   Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events) Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas? (Mostly for GMs on more interwesting events)
Page 1 of 1