SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
Can anyone help me? Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
Can anyone help me? Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
Can anyone help me? Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
Can anyone help me? Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
Can anyone help me? Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
Can anyone help me? I_vote_lcapCan anyone help me? I_voting_barCan anyone help me? I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
Can anyone help me? I_vote_lcapCan anyone help me? I_voting_barCan anyone help me? I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

Can anyone help me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Summer
Noob
Noob

Can anyone help me? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:58 am

I followed the installation guide but when I double click on the client I get an error that says " The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click OK to terminate the application" or I get a grey box that says either my firewall is blocking me or there is a server check. I've tried redownloading both the client and v.62 and messing with my firewall settings but nothing has worked so far. Can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:01 am

Try troubleshooting it?
Or try a different v 62 download link
Back to top Go down
Summer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:02 am

I've tried 3 different links and my friend plays this server also and she took a screenshot of her ms folder and we both have all the same files. And i just realized i posted int he wrong section srry D:
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:04 am

Just because you have the same files, doesn't mean one of them aren't corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Summer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 am

I'll try a different download link then >.<
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 am

Which version Windows do you use? Assuming you've played Global MS, you probably use Windows 98ME/2K/XP. If you've upgraded to Windows 7, it might have some incompatibility issues. D: Only for some people though. GMS works for me on Windows 7, but I've read and heard that some people can't get it to work on theirs.

If you are using Windows 98ME/2K/XP, then maybe another program is not allowing your Maplestory run properly. Does GMS work fine for you?

If GMS works fine for you, maybe it is like Blazerboi mentioned, corrupt files D:

Good luck finding a solution to your problem ): This is all I got, haha.
Also, I have moved this topic to the correct section for you.
Back to top Go down
Summer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 am

I use Vista. Ive played GMS and my boyfriend and I used to run a private server and I never had any problems before but I think im going to download the exe file and install it instead of the actual folder this time. Hopefully that works thanks so much for the help:)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 am

Oh! I had no idea that MS works on Vista now, nice Very Happy But yeah, haha, downloading the actual exe file is probably a better idea Razz & no problem, even though I didn't really help much xD
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:22 pm

MMM *REMEMBERING THE ERROR* i think it's corrupted files from the client.

This is what i do i find some random server thats v62 non hamachi download the client and see if i can get in that server if i cant then i know it's the V62 files if i can it's just SodaMS Client or your blocking it Very Happy (Hope that helps)
Back to top Go down
http://sodams.tk
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Thats usually if the client file is messed up. Try re-downloading it.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMS.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SODA MS  :: Server Headquarters - News regarding SodaMS server :: Questions-
Jump to: