SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
lets get active. Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
lets get active. Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
lets get active. Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
lets get active. Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
lets get active. Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
lets get active. I_vote_lcaplets get active. I_voting_barlets get active. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
lets get active. I_vote_lcaplets get active. I_voting_barlets get active. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

lets get active.

Go down 
+6
[iCanned]
BULBAPOKE
D3m0nicSoul
Jinx
kidonite
rawrimjess
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rawrimjess
Noob
Noob

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

We all need to try to get on next week and start being more active. im on almost everyday doing something or other. when im not on its cuz my computer died lol, downloading it on a different computer right now so i can be more active.

we can get this server to be active again, but it needs to be a TEAM effort.

so maybe a date or time we all log on?

like i think 4-7pm central time would be good, lets get some feedback see what everyone thinks

lately theres been more and more people logging on or coming back from inactivity and i'd like to see all the old faces that used to place because i dont know about you guys but i miss you all!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ilovehim4545
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 pm

i like it i get on everyday no matter what happens do you want to get on soda or this i do both and at maybe 7 would be good glad u posted this
Back to top Go down
rawrimjess
Noob
Noob

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:19 pm

well im still downloading the stupid v62 file, i had to search for it for 30 minutes... started it 2 hours ago and then it froze at 93% so i had to restart it, its at 30% right now, and my laptop is dead. so ill be on as soon as possible. it says 47minutes.

i have my laptop next to me and its turned on but wont connect to internet but i dont wanna unplug my modem before the file finishes downloading lol. cuz then it will be a waste of my time to have even started it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 pm

So lets do this:
we choose one day
certian time
awesome event for turkey day.
LOLing for an hour or so

WOO REUNION! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rawrimjess
Noob
Noob

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 pm

NOT REUNION a complete reforming of soda as it is and once was Smile

the new and the old coming back together and creating THE EVEN BETTER!

Shelly i added you on msn by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Alright so my plan is having alot of people on thanksgiving day. How will i achieve this? Your gonna have to check our website on thanksgiving. I have lots of work to do =)
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMS.tk
rawrimjess
Noob
Noob

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:13 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Alright so my plan is having alot of people on thanksgiving day. How will i achieve this? Your gonna have to check our website on thanksgiving. I have lots of work to do =)

oh ohh i know pick me pick me silent

i wont speak a word though. i think thats a good idea though, thanksgiving would be an awesome day to get back on Smile but i think we also need a time that most of us will be online up until we can get everyone more active again.

seeing that Shelly replyed to this earlier gave me the biggest smile ever, it will keep growing as more and more people start replying and getting on soda. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BULBAPOKE
Noob
Noob
BULBAPOKE

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:

Yeah, the thing is though is that people also spend time with their family on Thanksgiving Day. So how are we gonna go about that?
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Turkeys everywhere i know what people are thinking right now (Jinx)

Maybe A Few NPCs supporting Thanksgiving (Ima REALLY make one using the Treasure Chest (Please give me the NPC Code Kevin if you dont mind) Like one of them you have to collect stuff for a item you can trade out Very Happy a item of Thanksgiving of course.

OR

We can find and add Character NPCs on GMs maybe and have them for something for when a new player comes the NPC is kinda like Sera but comes with Information on Events or New NPCs and Items.
Back to top Go down
http://sodams.tk
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 pm

BULBAPOKE wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

Yeah, the thing is though is that people also spend time with their family on Thanksgiving Day. So how are we gonna go about that?

You dont have to play on thanksgiving...im just doing something special for all the dedicated players we have =)
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm

if you dont mind what will u do on thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

i was thinking if you were going to do something i would start with an event because thats what people would be use to then you could maybe put some more activities or something on it maybe you guys could make a new item...
Back to top Go down
IDummiesI
Noob
Noob

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Well Me ima just have a thanksgiving feast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:06 pm

very nice to know and also what r u having cuz i gonna have a feast to and i also gonna get on soda i wanna do alot of things on thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:14 pm

I cant tell!!! Its gonna ruin the surprise XD Just check the website thanksgiving morning =)
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 pm

thanks 4 the answer ok then i guess i wonder if it will be a new monster!!!!! a turkey hehehe
Back to top Go down
rawrimjess
Noob
Noob

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 pm

*laughs at Kevin*

you could just tell them. and not tell them PART of it it.

kidonite, we love you and all but please dont double post, if your going to say more then one thing edit what you said before or use multi quote to respond to several people. Smile
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:21 pm

sorry i wont do it again:) thanks ohh ya hey my names kevin too!

Last edited by kidonite on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more so there wont be a double post)
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 pm

rawrimjess wrote:
*laughs at Kevin*

you could just tell them. and not tell them PART of it it.

kidonite, we love you and all but please dont double post, if your going to say more then one thing edit what you said before or use multi quote to respond to several people. Smile

thats not going to work =/ It all connects in a way =) O well im gonna keep it a surprise
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: active   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 pm

it works for me ohh ya and demonicsoul when do you get on sodamaplestory

Last edited by kidonite on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to ask demonicsoul?)
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 pm

kidonite wrote:
it works for me ohh ya and demonicsoul when do you get on sodamaplestory

Well i wont be active this week because i have alot of stuff to do behind the scenes for the server...so ill be on thursday and friday
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm

thanks for telling me and i hope you get to do good on the stuff behind the senes
Back to top Go down
PikabuttChan
PikabuttChan

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:51 pm

o___o I eat on thanksgiving day... >.>
but I can't wait for what you have in store Smile
I don't play anymore but I still check up every so often just for updates ^^

And kidonite, I had no idea you were Kevin >.> I kind of guessed it though...
tell Gina I said hi lol
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 pm

HOW BOUT, SATURDAY THEN?
it's almost in the middle of the weekend, and thanksgiving will be over by then Very Happy
epicness?
Back to top Go down
PikabuttChan
PikabuttChan

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 pm

I like saturdays Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lets get active. Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get active.   lets get active. Empty

Back to top Go down

lets get active.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next