SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to I_vote_lcapim newwwwww and have no one to talk to I_voting_barim newwwwww and have no one to talk to I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
im newwwwww and have no one to talk to I_vote_lcapim newwwwww and have no one to talk to I_voting_barim newwwwww and have no one to talk to I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

im newwwwww and have no one to talk to

Go down 
+2
kidonite
chaos111
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos111
Noob
Noob
chaos111

Location : any were there's a bed psst its my house dont tell any one

im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Empty
PostSubject: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm

hi im super new at this and theonly way i got this thingy magig is by some guy from soda.i like talking a lot in this case typing and i like pizza!!! pizza pizza pizza bounce one question i always ask is what i say really a word what is the definition of word what is the definition of definition and am i a puppet???????? if any one can answer these questions thank u for saving my life!!!!!!!!!!!! i need saving lol! and add me on soda and on this
name for soda:chaos

name for this:chaos111
thank u have a great life

ps:for all u losers get a life a job heck a girlfreind

psssssssssssst add me on yahoo psssst my yahoo name is dealtafalcon3@yahoo.com

pssssssssssssssst thank u lol! cheers

Last edited by chaos111 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i was board at the moment)
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 pm

well hello chaos in kidonite and this is sodams fourms and well um ya hey
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm

HEYHEY ! WELCOME (:
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey, Welcome to SodaMS!!! =)
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMS.tk
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 am

Hiii! Welcome! I'm Felicity (:
Back to top Go down
chaos111
Noob
Noob
chaos111

Location : any were there's a bed psst its my house dont tell any one

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 am

kidonite wrote:
psssssssssssssssssssssssssssst hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
PikabuttChan
PikabuttChan

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:39 am

Hi Chaos! welcome to soda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:16 pm

chaos111 wrote:
kidonite wrote:
psssssssssssssssssssssssssssst hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey hello how are you today
Back to top Go down
kidonite
Noob
Noob
kidonite

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:17 pm

chaos111 wrote:
hi im super new at this and theonly way i got this thingy magig is by some guy from soda.i like talking a lot in this case typing and i like pizza!!! pizza pizza pizza bounce one question i always ask is what i say really a word what is the definition of word what is the definition of definition and am i a puppet???????? if any one can answer these questions thank u for saving my life!!!!!!!!!!!! i need saving lol! and add me on soda and on this
name for soda:chaos

name for this:chaos111
thank u have a great life

ps:for all u losers get a life a job heck a girlfreind

psssssssssssst add me on yahoo psssst my yahoo name is dealtafalcon3@yahoo.com

pssssssssssssssst thank u lol! cheers

what if the people that read it are guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im newwwwww and have no one to talk to   im newwwwww and have no one to talk to Empty

Back to top Go down

im newwwwww and have no one to talk to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SODA MS  :: Forum Headquarters - News for the SodaMS Forums :: Introductions,Farewells & Messages-
Jump to: