SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
What repack version should we use?? Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
What repack version should we use?? Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
What repack version should we use?? Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
What repack version should we use?? Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
What repack version should we use?? Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
What repack version should we use?? I_vote_lcapWhat repack version should we use?? I_voting_barWhat repack version should we use?? I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
What repack version should we use?? I_vote_lcapWhat repack version should we use?? I_voting_barWhat repack version should we use?? I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

What repack version should we use??

Go down 
+4
Lovable
Jinx
Blazerboi
Myheroine
8 posters

V.75 No Cs/Trade/Bl(Fixed in the future)
What repack version should we use?? I_vote_lcap60%What repack version should we use?? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
V.62 With updates(May take a week)
What repack version should we use?? I_vote_lcap40%What repack version should we use?? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Myheroine
Noob
Noob
Myheroine

What repack version should we use?? Empty
PostSubject: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm

What repack version should we use guys?
You choose :]
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I think we should try to get the v75 repack up and running.
I would give up my char for v 75 xD.
Hopefully we can get it fixed sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

WHADDA YA MEAN NO BL?
Back to top Go down
Myheroine
Noob
Noob
Myheroine

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 pm

The buddylist function isnt working at the moment.. it will be fixed in the future..
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:19 am

How future? :O
Without bl & cs, it would be all bad... for me anyways xD
Back to top Go down
iTom
iTom

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am

I suggest we just keep it like this till the v75 is fixed. This other v75 server had almost 700 people online yesterday, so if you guys fix it first and then go to v75 it will attrack a crapload of people.
Just a suggestion though but that might be the 'best'.
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

iTom wrote:
I suggest we just keep it like this till the v75 is fixed. This other v75 server had almost 700 people online yesterday, so if you guys fix it first and then go to v75 it will attrack a crapload of people.
Just a suggestion though but that might be the 'best'.

Exactly...i should probably close this because as i was testing v75 i noticed how bad it really was. Atleast right now. Its got a long way to go. No matter what skills you use you either d/c someone else or yourself. And theres alot of d/cing with almost anything >_<
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMS.tk
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 pm

I think its because MyMaple is a really unstable source.
They really should release some of the sources that they have instead of holding people back, but i guess if your the only one that has a good repack at that version you would keep it but bleh...
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Blazerboi wrote:
I think its because MyMaple is a really unstable source.
They really should release some of the sources that they have instead of holding people back, but i guess if your the only one that has a good repack at that version you would keep it but bleh...

Its not just that...i have tried 4 different v75 sources and they all have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

The ones i found?
Yeah v75 in general is very unstable.
No matter what repack you use, you will always have random dcs
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Blazerboi wrote:
The ones i found?
Yeah v75 in general is very unstable.
No matter what repack you use, you will always have random dcs

Yup and thats why i dont think its worth it. I mean the items, maps, and monsters are cool but theres too many random d/cs.
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:41 pm

I would probably just wait for a more stable version or improve the v 62 repack
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Blazerboi wrote:
I would probably just wait for a more stable version or improve the v 62 repack

Already working on a better v62 for awhile now. But its taking forever cause im adding some really big things
Back to top Go down
iTom
iTom

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Just so you guys know, but even if v75 gets alot of random dc it will still get alot of ppl to play it.
I mean, once you get used to it it won't be that bad anymore.

(not sure though but...is it cause of koc skills that you get the random dc or are there some other issues.
And if you're just editing v62 that's fine for me too Smile )
Back to top Go down
ACDC
ACDC

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

i'd say the v 62 with upgrades would be better
cause , no cs bl and other stuff isn't that fun anymore , then you dont have cool clothes O_O
and also , you dont know when your buddy's are online , you can always do /find but then you need to whisp or go to the same map and channel as your friend
Back to top Go down
iTom
iTom

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Well your right about the buddy part but the cs can be solved by using an npc that sells nx items.
Also...if it ever gets upgraded to v75 I would let rb's out since of the cygnus knights. There's no fun in being overpowerd and without an all-in-one seller it's fun to sell scrolls and stuff. It will almost look like GMS in that way.
Anyways, that's just my opinion. ><
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 pm

I'd rather stay with the v62 thing though :/
cause i can't play if it'll be v75 ><
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy
Jr Member
Jr Member
Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:42 am

I'd go with V75 because it's most likely gonna have lots of cool stuff to do. I can deal with random d/c's and the no Buddy list, trade, Cash Shop wouldn't bother me a whole lot because we could have a cash shop item custom shop NPC, right? Very Happy Still get CS gear and smegas that way and we can all chat with smegas. lol I wouldn't mind restarting either, but I do prefer to keep my rbs and stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 am

Lol, Bumping an old thread f3
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy
Jr Member
Jr Member
Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 am

Blazerboi wrote:
Lol, Bumping an old thread f3

Good for posts and to show my support for V75. XD Haha
EPIC PHAIL!!
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 am

We kinda gave up on v 75 a long time ago f3
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy
Jr Member
Jr Member
Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm

I heard that we're having a new repack coming up, is that right? V72 or something?
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Possibly =P Big surprise guys dont ruin it!!!
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Gah :O
I dont like suprises :O
and you told us so now i wanna know f3
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 am

I sense free strippers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What repack version should we use??   What repack version should we use?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1