SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
New repack questions im going to ask you =) Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
New repack questions im going to ask you =) Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
New repack questions im going to ask you =) Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
New repack questions im going to ask you =) Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
New repack questions im going to ask you =) Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_lcapNew repack questions im going to ask you =) I_voting_barNew repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_lcapNew repack questions im going to ask you =) I_voting_barNew repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

New repack questions im going to ask you =)

Go down 
+2
[iCanned]
D3m0nicSoul
6 posters

Npcs in the FM or all NPCS in Shanks?
Put the NPCs in shanks it saves space in the FM!
New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_lcap0%New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just put them separate in the FM it doesn't matter to me!
New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_lcap50%New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Either way is good!
New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_lcap50%New repack questions im going to ask you =) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

New repack questions im going to ask you =) Empty
PostSubject: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Ok well since i want to make this new repack as user friendly as possibly im going to have some polls on what you would like. This will end tonight because im running out of time to finish this. Ok lets get started.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMS.tk
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:01 am

Make it creative a way no one done before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sodams.tk
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 am

I think the NPCs in FM makes FM feel homier/friendlier! :3
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 am

Good Point
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 am

Ok, well maybe ill add them to the fm and shanks. So you can access them from anywhere
Back to top Go down
Kido
Kido

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 am

take out the cuss words that Jake n Those choclate babies say. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:29 am

Kido wrote:

Excuse Me?
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:46 am

Kido wrote:

LOL. I think it's funny that Jake(NPC) calls me a bitch and "runs away with my money" Cool
Back to top Go down
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 am

Yea, when I first joined I was like "WTF, HE STOLE MY MONEY!" I was kinda mad, cause I only had 10m Sad
Back to top Go down
niseki
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
niseki

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:56 am

lol i like all the cussing the npc's do. Makes them seem more human, while giving me a legit excuse to cuss. lolol Razz
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 am

niseki wrote:
lol i like all the cussing the npc's do. Makes them seem more human, while giving me a legit excuse to cuss. lolol Razz

O then your gonna love the new repack =/ Theres to many to edit so im not going to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
niseki
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
niseki

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:13 am

looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 am

Everyone should be looking forward to it =) Its got something for everyone. Anyway this has been answered so... *CLOSED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New repack questions im going to ask you =)   New repack questions im going to ask you =) Empty

Back to top Go down

New repack questions im going to ask you =)
Page 1 of 1