SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
A Few Quesions about the Repack Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
A Few Quesions about the Repack Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
A Few Quesions about the Repack Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
A Few Quesions about the Repack Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
A Few Quesions about the Repack Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
A Few Quesions about the Repack I_vote_lcapA Few Quesions about the Repack I_voting_barA Few Quesions about the Repack I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
A Few Quesions about the Repack I_vote_lcapA Few Quesions about the Repack I_voting_barA Few Quesions about the Repack I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

A Few Quesions about the Repack

Go down 
+3
Blazerboi
Lovable
niseki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
niseki
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
niseki

A Few Quesions about the Repack Empty
PostSubject: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Let's see.....These are questions for d3m0nic to answer (so we don't get myths and rumors that people heard from other GMs. lol)

There's a couple of things I want to know about the server wipe/repack. I tried writing this in paragraph form a few times, but it doesn't look like I can organize my thoughts too well that way so I'm gonna make a list of questions. lol.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

1) Is there an estimated date for the wipe? a week or two maybe?

2) -We get to keep 3 items?
-How many GM scrolls on the items do we get to keep? 200 +/-?

3) -I've heard that we can't keep rb rings, is that true?
-Is there going to be a rb ring npc after the repack?
-Will GMs be able to make rb rings after the repack?

4) Will the pirate class work (no glitch, and equip shop) after the repack?

5) The repack is just adding new features right? No removed old features?

.....aaand I think that's it. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Nice questions, Kiichi. I'm curious too (:
Hopefully Kevin will have answers for us!
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi
Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm

I was wondering these things to :O
Thanks for posting this Smile
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:57 pm

niseki wrote:
Let's see.....These are questions for d3m0nic to answer (so we don't get myths and rumors that people heard from other GMs. lol)

There's a couple of things I want to know about the server wipe/repack. I tried writing this in paragraph form a few times, but it doesn't look like I can organize my thoughts too well that way so I'm gonna make a list of questions. lol.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

1. The wipe will be soon actually, its not exactly done but i can always add to it after its released.

2. 3 items but GMs will not be scrolling them, i have a better way to do it.

3. Rb rings will probably be added back in but i dont think GMs will be able to make them.

4. Pirates are fully working right now and they allso have an all in one

5. No old features will be removed unless i forgot something, the player commands are getting a good improvement.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMS.tk
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
niseki wrote:

1. The wipe will be soon actually, its not exactly done but i can always add to it after its released.

3. Rb rings will probably be added back in but i dont think GMs will be able to make them.

5. No old features will be removed unless i forgot something, the player commands are getting a good improvement.

Yeeeee, sounds nice!
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks, im working really hard on this possibly my best release ever =)
Back to top Go down
niseki
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
niseki

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm

awesome. thanks for the reply Smile
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 am

Lovable wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:
niseki wrote:

Yeeeee, sounds nice!

3. nope gm's cant make them if you noticed guys the npc adds the stats :p
2.MySQL ftw?
1.thats a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sodams.tk
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:03 am

Mah id rather not use MySql you can really screw up a Database. I even have a better way to change names so i dont have to use mysql. Just trust its gonna be a big improvement.
Back to top Go down
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 am

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Mah id rather not use MySql you can really screw up a Database. I even have a better way to change names so i dont have to use mysql. Just trust its gonna be a big improvement.

Yea, your doing an awesome job. This repack is the best I've seen so far really, it has soo many features. Great job baby <3. But dun work too hard.. even tho you don't listen to me which really hurts.. cause you always get mad trying to work on it.. but anyways. It's coming along great <3.
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 am

D3m0nicSoul wrote:

ooh your so godly lmao also theres a post on i lost 21k AP im thinking you can help her since i got no commands on AP o.o
Back to top Go down
PikabuttChan
PikabuttChan

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 am

[iCanned] wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

ooh your so godly lmao also theres a post on i lost 21k AP im thinking you can help her since i got no commands on AP o.o

lol blazerboi is a "he" haha he was lolhahaed by josh
Back to top Go down
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

Quote :

I would help him but iunno what you mean by "no commands on AP".. soo
Back to top Go down
[iCanned]
[iCanned]

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

PikabuttChan wrote:
[iCanned] wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

LMAO srry if i offenderd her.. I MENT HIM
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 am

PikabuttChan wrote:
[iCanned] wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

LOL. Nah, he asked Alan to change his gender for him because TappTap was changed by Josh xD
Back to top Go down
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 am

Ahh, kay kay.

-Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Quesions about the Repack   A Few Quesions about the Repack Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Quesions about the Repack
Page 1 of 1