SODA MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSodaMS PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this server still here?
Green's Forum Mod Application Emptyby iTom Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

» Backin the day
Green's Forum Mod Application Emptyby MountainDew Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

» How To Download soda ms
Green's Forum Mod Application Emptyby ShadowTeken Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

» Buhbye guys
Green's Forum Mod Application Emptyby heyitsjimmy Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

» Should I be scared?
Green's Forum Mod Application Emptyby iTom Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Vote
SodaMS,MapleStory, V.62 Private server, Best maple

SodaMS V62 | 24/7 | Non-Hamachi Server
Top posters
Lovable (687)
Green's Forum Mod Application I_vote_lcapGreen's Forum Mod Application I_voting_barGreen's Forum Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul (651)
Green's Forum Mod Application I_vote_lcapGreen's Forum Mod Application I_voting_barGreen's Forum Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Jinx (559)
Blazerboi (524)
iTom (478)
PikabuttChan (445)
Jake (296)
xMandyBear (201)
ACDC (195)
Kido (176)

Green's Forum Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green's Forum Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Green's Forum Mod Application   Green's Forum Mod Application EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 pm

1. In - game name:

Green. If anyone really old that quit before shows up, they'll know me as 666, Pepsi, or Enigma.

2. Do you have any experience in being a forum mod?

Nope.

3. What aspects will you bring to the forums?

I will keep the forums a place where people can come to get away from all of the "omg dood datz sooo leetzorz!" on the internet, and talk to people. I will also try to think of ideas to improve the forums, and will monitor the forums a lot for spammers. If anyone posts a message that I feel shouldn't be on the forums, I will either edit it to be better, or delete it.

4. How will you make the forums more interesting?

I'll try to get more people from SodaMS to join the forums, and I will do things for the forums such as if we decide to redesign it, I will make buttons, banners, and everything else we need.

5. How bad do you wanna be a forum mod? (Answer truthfully)

To be honest, I don't really mind if I get accepted or not. If I don't oh well, but if I do then I feel that I could help out a lot.

6. Do you think you will make a good forum mod?

I'm not gonna say yes or no here. I don't even really think that it's a good idea for people to decide themselves if they'd be a good forum mod. Everyone would just say yes to up their chances of being a forum mod. In the end, it doesn't matter if WE think that we would be good forum moderators, but the forum administrators need to think we would be good forum moderators.
Back to top Go down
https://sodams.darkbb.com/gfx-f17/adopt-a-siggie-t270.htm
xMandyBear
Admin
Admin
xMandyBear

Green's Forum Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's Forum Mod Application   Green's Forum Mod Application EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Good luck my fellow american !~
Back to top Go down

Green's Forum Mod Application
Page 1 of 1